st: Re: regression diagnostics

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: regression diagnostics
Date   Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:31:26 -0500

whelp regdiag

ssc describe modeldiag

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

On Nov 30, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Tom wrote:

Now, I am new to stata, just started learning about it this semester. And I am
trying to plut the residuals versus each of the three high school grade
variables and versus the predicted value of GPA. How do I do this? Also, does
stata have a command to obtain the fitted regression equation>?