st: Re: splines

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: splines
Date   Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:29:20 -0500

Bill Dupont recently posted rc_spline on SSC. I haven't looked at it all that closely, but I believe that it might have that flexibility.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

On Nov 30, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Michael wrote:

Does anyone have code for estimating a spline regression with a given
number of knots, but where the location of the knots is to be estimated
along with the slopes of the separate spline segments?
Michael Klein