st: Changes to -tabout- documentation

From   Ian Watson <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Changes to -tabout- documentation
Date   Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:47:05 +1100

In the light of some useful feedback from Stephen Jenkins, I've made
some changes to the -tabout- documentation. I've added more detail on
how users of Word processors and Spreadsheets can make use of the
-tabout- output. Some typos have also been fixed.

For those interested, the updated taboutexamples.pdf file can be
downloaded from:

Kind regards,

Ian Watson
Senior Researcher