Re: st: RE: RE: Finding 3 most popular responses to a question

From   Farooq Naseer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Finding 3 most popular responses to a question
Date   Mon, 29 Nov 2004 02:58:51 -0500

Thanks Ben and Nick for the replies. Both the program and the FAQ were
extremely helpful! My problem is resolved now.

Farooq