st: RE: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was: Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by Murray Finkelstein]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Using the word "From" at the beginning of the sentence [was: Modelling two binary outcomes that are not mutually exclusive by Murray Finkelstein]
Date   Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:24:07 -0000

I've seen lines chopped before, including my own,
but not diagnosed this as one (the?) source of the problem. We'll
add this to the Statalist FAQ, although I dare say
it's going to be a bit difficult to remember. It is
difficult enough for people to remember the plain text
rule.

Renzo Comolli replied to Dr. Murray Finkelstein