st: Ploting Predicted Probability for Ologit

From   Phuong Nguyen <>
Subject   st: Ploting Predicted Probability for Ologit
Date   Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:11:28 -0800

Hi there,

I wonder if you know the way to plot predicted probablity for ologit
regression? I followed chapter 5 in Long's book (Regression models for
categorical and limited dependent variables). As for now, I am able to
calculate all marginal probabilities at min, max, and average values
but I can't produce predicted and cummulative probabilities graphs as
in Figure 5.3.

thanks ,