st: Median regression with error cluster

From   "Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Median regression with error cluster
Date   Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:30:13 -0000

Hi all,

I was hoping one of you could help me with the following.
I am doing some median regressions, but STATA doesn't allow me to use the
'cluster( )'-option to specify that the observations are not necessarily
independent within groups. Is there another way to do a median regression
with error cluster?