st: RE: statalist-digest V4 #1804

Subject   st: RE: statalist-digest V4 #1804
Date   Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:05:41 -0500

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I lost the codes for the stata program that I previously registered.  I have attempted to register again under a new e-mail of  I do not know if this will be accepted but I do need to have this information ASAP.  Please help me out.  Thanks.

Shereef Aref
MPH program
3197 Halyard Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758

New information:
12590 Elk Cove Court
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Please update the information and provide me with the appropriate information to start up the program.

Shereef Aref