Re: st: Survival Analysis Issue (Again)

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survival Analysis Issue (Again)
Date   Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:22:22 -0500

This is not a good habit to get into. Please do not repost the same message twice. If anything, this will lower your probability of getting a response, especially if the
repost is only one day later, as this will aggravate most potential responders into
thinking that you feel you are due a response. Ask yourself why you are not
getting a response.
This is very much like the person when informed that the person he is speaking
to does not speak his language, repeats the question, only this time the
questioner shouts the question.

m.p.

Yaseen Ghulam wrote:

Dear Stata Users, I posted this request yesterday and have not got any response. I am posting it again.
I am using stata routines to do survival analysis. I am interested in estimating expected