RE: st: Direct downloads [Was Re: panel unit root tests]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Direct downloads [Was Re: panel unit root tests]
Date   Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:19:33 -0000

The difference of 78 bytes is equal
to the number of lines in the file. My
guess is that this is consistent with