Re: st: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)
Date   Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:54:17 -0600

If you save the graph as wmf or emf (using graph export), one of these will work properly. I don't remember which. Then import into Word. Try both and see which iformat works.

Fred Wolfe