st: RE: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)

From   "FEIVESON, ALAN H. (AL) (JSC-SK) (NASA)" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)
Date   Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:54:49 -0600

Thi Minh - This is what Kit Baum sent me earlier - it seems to work. I don't
know why it's sometimes necessary or whether it's always necessary to do
this. Perhaps Kit could explain.

AL Feiveson

n Oct 1, 2004, at 2:33, statalist-digest wrote:

> Hi - can someone please tell me how to get a Stata 8 graph to come out
> in
> black and white when I paste it into a MS Word document and  print it.
> When
> I put options into the graph command in Stata, such as
> ....,graphregion(fcolor(white)) mcolor(black)
> it comes out looking fine in both Stata and the Word document on the
> monitor. Then when I print it the colors come out reversed.

graph display, scheme(s2mono)

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics