st: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)

From   "Ngo,PT (pgr)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: printing problems: Graph in Word (Stata 8)
Date   Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:29:05 -0000

Dear Statalisters,

There was a posting a while ago regarding problems printing Stata graphs after they have been inserted in a Word document. "The graph looks correct when viewed in  Word on the screen and in "show print", however when i print the Word document the histogram looks
black- almost a negative with faint white lines and no legends".

The graph is inserted in picture format.

I am not sure what was the final answer to this posting. Can someone guide me on this? Graphs are being printed all right from Stata itself.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Thi Minh