st: Re: chi squared matrix

From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: chi squared matrix
Date   Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:30:28 -0500

you may want to check out -makematrix- available from SSC.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Egan" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 11:10 AM
Subject: st: chi squared matrix

I have a large list of indicator variables for which I would like the
equivalent of a correlation matrix, but with pearsons chi2 and/or the
significance of pearsons chi2 as the cell contents instead of the
correlation coefficient. Similarly, I would like only the lower half

Is there a packaged way of doing this?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel Egan