st: RE: Question regarding web aware features

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Question regarding web aware features
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:43:06 -0000

At the 2004 users' meeting in Boston Ed Bassin
described how he uses Stata to do data processing
but keeps it hidden from his firm's clients.

This sounds similar in principle to what you
want to do. I imagine the question is not
whether Stata is up to it but whether you want
to do the programming.

John R. Hall