st: Question regarding web aware features

From   "John R. Hall" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question regarding web aware features
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:57:15 -0700

A client who we have uses Stata to run a profile resulting from patient
surveys. The client would like to make the whole process more automated
and web-based such that the patients input their answers to survey
instruments, the resulting data is fed into Stata, and Stata outputs the
info in a form that we can use to provide feedback to the patients about
their profiles.

We are pretty adept at using ASP and ColdFusion technologies. Is Stata
up to the task of processing the data we create from the original survey
and feeding it back to a CF or ASP page to provide feedback?

Thanks for any leads or example sites.

John Hall