st: Three questions on estout

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Three questions on estout
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:49:01 +0100

Dear All:

I am currently using -estout- after an OLS regression and have the
following questions:

1 - Labels of models

I run two different models. I store estimates under "Table4_1_1" and
"Table4_1_2". The excel file obtained with estout is fine. The only
concern is that these names "Table4_1_1"  and "Table4_1_2" appear above
the columns and I would like to change them to "Model 1" and "Model 2".
Is there a possibility in estout? (I know that I could use these terms
when I store estimates but I would prefer to keep my Tables... at that
time).

2 - Append option

I run the same models. When I use the append option, the second one is
disclosed under the first one. If I want to have each model side by
side, I use "estimates store...". It works. But I will have several
models and the "estimates store..." is sometimes cumbersome. Is there a
way to modify the "append" option? (in outreg, with append, the models
are disclosed side by side but for many reasons, I prefer estout).

3 - Prob>F

In the estout output, I know how to add the F statistic. But when I
raised the issue a few months ago, it was not possible to add the
Prob>F. Is there something new or a way to include it in the estout
output?

Best regards

Herv�

HEC Paris
D�partement Comptabilit�-Contr�le de gestion / Dept of Accounting and
Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
France