[no subject]

My guess rather is that there are PSUs with all y's missing. That's OK
for -svyheckman-, as it treats them as valid observations, but
-svyregress- takes them out, and ends up with one PSU per some strata.

Of course there is also a worst case that you've found a bug, and
-svyheckman- should have complained about single PSU, too, but it did
not. My guess would be that the -svy- commands have a common engine
for the variance estimation, and it should provide this error message
for any -svy- command when it runs into a single PSU/stratum problem.

Stas

--
Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name