Re: st: Hausman test on each coefficient in model

From   "maartenbuis" <>
Subject   Re: st: Hausman test on each coefficient in model
Date   Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:06:49 -0000

Hi Hendrik,

What you could do is estimate a single model with a dummy variable
for year and interactionterms between all variables and this dummy.
The testing wether these interaction terms are zero (with likelihood
ratio test) is testing whether that variable has a different effect
during the different years.