st: Hausman test on each coefficient in model

From   hwiig <>
Subject   st: Hausman test on each coefficient in model
Date   Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:54:11 +0100

Hi everyone!

I estimate a Heckman model for two different years. The Hausman test indicate the models differs between years, which imply I can't pool the observations. However, I would also like to compare each coefficients separately. Does any Hausman test for such single coefficient comparison exist in Stata? If not, how do I go about to make one? If that is not possible,
is it possible to use another type of test?

If anyone can help me, I would be most thankful.

* For searches and help try: