st: C-statistic question

From   "Parimon, Tanyalak" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: C-statistic question
Date   Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:50:46 -0800

Hi everyone,

I am doing mortality predictive index score with survival analysis (Cox
proportional hazard model) where I have one developmental dataset and one
validation datasset. To assess the discrimination ability of survival
analysis model. I guess I have to do C-statistic and compare the ROC curve.
I have tried to study the manual and stats website and that I ma not sure I
get an answer.

Please kindly advise,

Thank you for all your great help in advance