st: Panel selection models

From   "Naceur Khraief" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Panel selection models
Date   Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:02:41 -0500

I want to know if any of you know if there is a code available in STATA to estimate a fixed effects selection model with panel data?  this question has been asked before by my collegue feldman ( The University of California, Davis),  but I couldn't find a response that I liked in the archives. I hope someone will be able to help me with this.
Thanks in advance.