Re: st: RE: Quadratic term validity

From   Rozilee Asid <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Quadratic term validity
Date   Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:06:47 +0800

Thanks Nick and SamL.

At first, I've tried not to include the Ln term and found that the model
suffer with the misspecification problem when I invoke linktest and ovtest
command and the single and quadratic term of age shows the same sign as
model 2 just now.

That come my idea to modified the variable into ln form. Off course my model
more likely to test the human capital theory from the perspectives of
non-technical workers in the industrial sectors.

Anyway thank for your comment and advice. I'll take it seriously.

Thanks guys

Rozilee