st: Question for Statalist

From   "Zoogah, Baniyelme David" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question for Statalist
Date   Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:27:49 -0500

Dear Stata users,
I am a neophyte to stata.  So, I need help with two commands:
1) ORDERED PROBIT command. My dependent variable is ordered from 1 to 5. I want to regress it on some categorical (some binary, others multinomial) and continuous explanatory variables.
2) MULTINOMIAL LOGIT command. My dependent variable is unordered (1 - 6).  I want to regress it on some categorical (some binary, others multinomial) and continuous explanatory variables.
I would appreciate some not some help. Specifically, a command I could just insert in Stata, change the variable names, and booom get output.
Thanks
Baniyelme Zoogah
Ph. D. Student
Fisher College of Business,
The Ohio State University,
2100 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
http://myprofile.cos.com/zoogah
EXPERIENCE IS A GOOD SCHOOL BUT THE FEES ARE HIGH