RE: st: simultaneous equations with binary dependent variable

From   "Taylor, Andrew" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: simultaneous equations with binary dependent variable
Date   Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:27:28 -0000

Hi
This is useful information.  Thanks Scott and John for the info on this.

But is anyone aware of a similar routine which can do a cross-sectional
panel data model.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: 09 November 2004 20:50
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: simultaneous equations with binary dependent variable

-findit simultaneous binary variable- brings up

SJ-3-2  st0038  CDSIMEQ: A program to implement two-stage probit least
squares
        (help cdsimeq if installed) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . O. M. G.
Keshk
        Q2/03   SJ 3(2):157--167
        two-stage probit least squares estimation for simultaneous
        equation models in which one of the endogenous variables
        is continuous and the other is dichotomous

Possibly this will help.

Scott