FW: Wish list: clear stata result screen

From   "Renzo Comolli" <>
To   <>
Subject   FW: Wish list: clear stata result screen
Date   Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:00:55 -0500

A small addition to the Stata Wish list: a command for "Clear stata result
I think there is no such a command (I looked hard for it).

At the moment, I use an ado file I wrote (below), but for some reason it is
slow to execute.
If any person on Statalist has any idea to make it faster, I would greatly

program define cls2
        forvalues n=1/2000 {
        display ""
        local ++n