st: RE: Hierarchical divisive clustering with Stata?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Hierarchical divisive clustering with Stata?
Date   Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:29:22 -0000

I have a program which classifies using
the method described by W.D. Fisher in
JASA 1958: the method is also discussed
in Hartigan's 1975 text on clustering
algorithms. But that method is specific
to values in sequences (e.g. but not only
time series).

Irrespective of whether you have [CL],

. whelp cluster

gets you into the help. See also