st: RE: note option in the twoway graph going nuts

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: note option in the twoway graph going nuts
Date   Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:11:41 -0000

I couldn't reproduce the basic problems here with
a concocted analogue using auto data. Perhaps
some combination of details in your example is
the issue, in which case StataCorp tech-support
would love that you sent them the _simplest_
combination of dataset and code that produces
these problems.