st: EXCEL HELP with dates

Subject   st: EXCEL HELP with dates
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:47:17 -0600

I'm working on a research project on a clinical trial for a drug. I have to
schedule in visits, so that I screen my patients, and then 28 days later, they
come for their first actual visit. So visit 2 is actually the baseline. The
patients then come in 14 days later, 28 days later, 42 days later...

Does anyone know a way to design the excel spreadsheet so that I can put in
the day for day 1, and it will automatically tell me the date for Day 2....Day

Please advise. This is very important

T. Flanagan