Re: st: Bug in star display (t value in regression coefficients)?

From   Tom Trikalinos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bug in star display (t value in regression coefficients)?
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:56:47 +0200

1.96 would be the threshold for a normal distribution.
The corresponding number for t distribution depends on the degrees of freedom (df). For many dfs it will approach 1.96

Cheers
Tom