st: bcoeff

From   Daniel Klein <>
Subject   st: bcoeff
Date   Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:04:58 +0100

I have some problem with bcoeff (saves regression coefficients as new variables). I do my regressions with lots of dummies and without the use of a constant term (option noconstant). My problem is that bcoeff returns my coefficients as if I would have had a contant term in my previous regression. Unfortunately there is no 'noconstant' option allowed for bcoeff.Can anyone out there help me.

Daniel *
* For searches and help try: