Re: st: Biprobit vs biprob

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Biprobit vs biprob
Date   Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:03:11 -0500

At 12:30 PM 11/1/2004 -0300, Rodriguez, Maria Victoria wrote:

Is there any difference between the comands biprob and biprobit?

Thank you all for your help.
Since no one else has responded -- I do not have a command -biprob- on my computer, nor does -findit biprob- produce such a command. Further, -biprob- does not seem to be an abbreviation for -biprobit- as far as I can tell. So, where did you get -biprob- from? You might give the commands

which biprob
which biprobit

which will give you information about where these commands are on your computer and whether they are built-in or ado files. Here is what I get:

. which biprob
command biprob not found as either built-in or ado-file

. which biprobit
*! version 2.6.11 16sep2004

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373