Re: st: RRR with CI from logit model

From   "maartenbuis" <>
Subject   Re: st: RRR with CI from logit model
Date   Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:41:48 -0000

Dear michael,

Two remarks: First, you do not need -lincom- to get the odds ration
after al logit model, you can just do - logit y x, or -, or -
logistic y x -. Second, you can confidense intervals of relative risk
ratios with -nlcom-.

--- In, Michael Ingre <Michael.Ingre@i...>