st: update to user-written ado margin

From   "Tamas Bartus (tbartus)" <>
Subject   st: update to user-written ado margin
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:05:12 +0200

Dear Users,

A new version of my margin package is available through the web site

The new version contains two more options:

- hascons: margin has the ability to display the prediction corresponding
           to the constant term. This might help users to interpret
           marginal effects more carefully.
- mean: margin will compute marginal effects at the sample means of the
        explanatory variables. margin, mean is a quick replacement of
        mfx compute, nodiscrete.

Additionally, the new version corrects some mistakes I made during programming.
For instance, the dummies option produced an error message...

Best wishes,

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology and Social Policy
Corvinus University Budapest
(formerly University of Economics)
1093 Budapest, Fovam ter 8.
Phone: +36-1-217-51-72        Fax:   +36-1-217-44-82