st: Heckman and Oaxaca once more

From   "Natalia Ferreira" <>
Subject   st: Heckman and Oaxaca once more
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:46:32 +0000

Hi everybody

I havem been trying to estimate a heckman with a Oaxaca decomposition. And I have a question:
Can I use a "svyheckman" before de Oaxaca? I know that in "decomp" command is not allowed to use weights. I´m getting diferrent % of discimination when I use heckman twostep and when I use "svyheckman", which of them is wrong?

Thanks, natalia

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos.

* For searches and help try: