st: RE: Creating a single table using results from a number of datasets

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Creating a single table using results from a number of datasets
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:53:53 +0100

You are using the word "macro" in a non-Stata
sense here, but I guess we all know that.

I didn't grasp why you need to create tables
and graphs in Excel.

As far as the Stata calculation is concerned,
in broad terms your approach sounds a very indirect way
to do it. If you say more about your data structure,
someone can probably suggest a more direct approach.

Shafer, Marek