st: xtabond question

Subject   st: xtabond question
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:27:08 -0400

Dear Stata users

I am using xtabond to estimate a model. My results for the m2 test indicate that
I cannot reject the presence of 2nd order serial correlation in the differenced
I would like to estimate my model using as instruments only lags of order 3 or
above for the endogenous variable and the explanatory predetermined variables
but I cannot find in the xtabond command an option that would allow me to do
Could someone help ?

Ana Margarida Fernandes
Development Research Group
The World Bank, MC3-363