Re: st: Degrees of freedom formula for -svytab-

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Degrees of freedom formula for -svytab-
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:54:47 -0400

It looks to me like the -svy- commands do, in fact, return the df in e(df_r).

This df is, in fact, e(N_psu) - e(N_strata).  But you can just grab e(df_r).

--Nick Winter