Re: st: Wish list and Stata 9

From   Daniel Egan <>
Subject   Re: st: Wish list and Stata 9
Date   Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:12:03 -0400

Hi Alan,

I will jump in before someone more cantankerous does and let you know
that this was actually _just_ discussed on statalist - search SSC for
-log2html- for the ability to make pretty little html log files. I do
agree however that the ability to just type:
log using foo.html, html

would be a nice incorporation into the log command. Even more so if
you could define a CSS style to incorporate it (I confess that this is
part of log2html, but I am thinking of a CSS style -scheme- that can
be set -permanently-.