st: RE: Re: ST wish list and dbrowse

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Re: ST wish list and dbrowse
Date   Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:11:34 +0100

I am pleased if you find -dbrowse- useful.

Editing value labels in a window would seem to require quite
a different direction, at least as far as what can be done
by users. Users well versed in Stata dialog programming might
be able to do it.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Eric Uslaner