[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
Re: st: Lorenz Curve
Philippe and Stas,
Thanks for your replies. I apologize for not providing sufficient
information. Here is the info:
1. I tried Lorenz command.
2. My education variable is years of schooling.
3. "No-schooling" individuals are coded as zero.
4. Fraction of people with no schooling is 1.7 percent.
5. I expected it to be truncated along the horizontal axis, but it seems to
be truncated at the upper right side of the curve.
Hope this helps to clarify my question. Thanks.
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:30:03 +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org
> I guess you should provide more information. It is hard to make any
> suggestion otherwise. E.g.
> - What command are you using for drawing your Lorenz curve? (There exist
> official command and more than one user-written commands for doing that.)
> - How does your education variable look like? (categorical? in years? stg
> - how are "no-schooling" people coded? (missing? zero?)
> - what's the fraction of people with no schooling
> - how does your resulting graph look like?
> - ...
* For searches and help try: