st: RE: graph syntax and dialog box

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: graph syntax and dialog box
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:30:41 +0100

The only way to get syntax into a dialog box
that I know is to type it, at least in the first instance.
If you make use of the "Submit" feature, you can cut down on retyping.

I am not sure what other way you had in mind. If
you were imagining that you could take e.g. a .do
file containing a command and ask Stata to use
that file to populate a dialog box, then I'll just
say that would seem a somewhat challenging programming
problem.

Blau Blau (a.k.a. Tomas)