st: graph syntax and dialog box

From   Blau Blau <>
Subject   st: graph syntax and dialog box
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

if I have a syntax for any graph, is it possible to get this syntax into dialog box which is offered for this graph? For instance it works in the other way round: I will make the graph via dialog box and get the syntax for it (for later work with this graph or for corrections).
But when I have the syntax for graph and want to have a look how it is inputed via dialog box in Stata, or I want to repair it via dialog box, I do not know how to do it. Is it possible to do it?
Best Tomas