st: Lorenz Curve

From   Sibel Selcuk <>
Subject   st: Lorenz Curve
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:29:15 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a Lorenz curve for education data using the STATA
command for lorenz curve.  However, the resulting graph doesn't seem to be
right as I expect the education Lorenz curve to be truncated along the
horizontal axis because of the individuals with no schooling in my data.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.