Re: st: Constraint, Poisson, & pseudo R^2

From   David Jacobs <>
Subject   Re: st: Constraint, Poisson, & pseudo R^2
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:49:49 -0400

That's almost certainly because Long and Freeze use their add on program that calculates psuedo R squares. I can't remember the name of the add on program, but it is listed repeatedly in the Long and Freeze book.

Dave Jacobs
Ohio State