st: Bai-Perron procedure

From   "Stephen Pollard" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Bai-Perron procedure
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:42:18 -0700

I have two questions to ask the list:

1.  Is there a module that does the structural change tests of Bai-Perron.
I have found code for Gauss and Rats, but can't find anything for Stata.

2.  Does a procedure/process or method exist that can easily or with not
much difficulty convert Gauss code to Stata?  If someone can point me in the
right direction, I will gladly create the Stata module and share.

Stephen Pollard
Professor of Economics and Statistics
Cal State LA