st: interactive dummies in stata

From   Bin Guan <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: interactive dummies in stata
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:24:51 +0930

I've got a quick question on stata. I am actually learning panel data
stuff. Suppose I have some explanatory variables and I also construct
some dummies to see if the dummies have any effect on the intercept and
the slopes. Do you have any quick way to tell stata to construct all the
interactive dummies? I hope you understand my question. Thanks a million!

Bin Guan
School of Economics
University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005
Ph    : +61 8 8303 4929
Fax   : +61 8 8223 1460

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is