st: saving option in ltable

From   Susan Donath <>
Subject   st: saving option in ltable
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:13:16 +1000

In Stata 8.2 there appears to be a new option, saving, in the ltable command, which saves the lifetable created by the command as a Stata data file.
I can't get it to work - I get an error message telling me I need to create a graph, but when I do this, I get the graph saved, not the lifetable.

Any suggestions?

Susan Donath

My new email address is:

Senior Research Fellow
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
Murdoch Children's Research Institute & University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics
Royal Children's Hospital
Parkville, Vic. 3052. AUSTRALIA

Tel. 9345 4742 Fax 9345 6000
All numbers area code 03 or international prefix +6

* For searches and help try: