st: Propensity Score Matching

From   "Monica Ospina" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Propensity Score Matching
Date   Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:28:42 -0400

Hi eveyone,
I am doing a propensity score matching by "psmatch". After matching
I am doing a weighted Ordered-Probit Adjusted Estimator of ATT, but I
have noticed that the standard errors increase slightly. I would like to
know if it is possible to get the variance-covariance matrix after do
the matching. I really don't know if I have to correct my dataset (or
the standard errors) in some sense after matching and before to use it
for other regressions.  What do you think??
I will appreciate if you can help me with this problem.

Monica Ospina