Re: st: stata graphs (stata 8), y- or x-label as text over two lines

From   Andreas Stiehler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stata graphs (stata 8), y- or x-label as text over two lines
Date   Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:39:08 +0200

Thank you again!
I agree with you on the importance of fixing the axis title.
I, for example, would like to fix both lines on the left side (instead of having them centered),

e.g.:
Foreign
(Europe/Japan)

<<<and not:
Foreign
(Europe/Japan)

Do I find such advices in the recommended article?

Andreas